Program Coordinator in Medicine
2 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Kirby Institute is the major research body in Australia with responsibility for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of HIV/AIDS. It is also responsible for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of other blood borne viruses and sexually transmissible infections, in particular Viral Hepatitis.
About the role
- $70K-$79K plus (9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term for 1 year
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The position holder is responsible to the Head of the Immunovirology and Pathogenesis program (IVPP) for the effective support and coordination of activities within the Program, and for his interactions with the Immunity Infection Inflammation (III) Theme of the Faculty of Medicine.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated experience in provision of high level assistance and support in a similar role in an academic, medical or research environment.
- Experience in assisting with the preparation and publication of reports and scientific publications.
- Undergraduate degree in health or education, with demonstrated experience in similar role; or an equivalent level of training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Professor Tony Kelleher
T: (61 2) 9385 0900
Applications close: 24 September 2017