Associate Director in Online System
- Attractive Senior Management Contract – Including a generous 17% Superannuation
- Full Time, Five Year Contract Position Available
- Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD) - CQUniversity Rockhampton Campus
Are you passionate about innovating with digital technology and collaborating with business units to deliver strategic learning and teaching projects and services? Do you dream of yearlong summers, beach, reef and country lifestyle in one of Queensland’s most livable regional cities?
The Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD) is growing and looking for a motivated and engaging leader to join Australia's largest regional university. You will Dare to Be Different and model the University’s values of Engagement, Leadership, A ‘Can Do’ Approach, Openness and Inclusiveness.
Your New Location:
You will have opportunity to access significant employee benefits and the potential to join one of the fastest growing universities in Australia. You will be working from our Rockhampton North Campus which offers the perfect balance between a cosmopolitan and regional lifestyle. The city is lined with heritage landmarks that give it heart, a thriving arts scene that give it soul and a culture that supports diversity, with an affordable lifestyle that can only come from a regional location. Or if you prefer, a short 30 minute commute from the coastal township of Yeppoon, you can have the best of both worlds being on the door step of the Great Barrier Reef.
Your New Role:
- Develop strategy, technical architecture, and system support operations for learning and teaching delivery systems with a special focus on developing online capability.
- Lead large and complex improvement projects in partnership with Learning and Teaching involving extensive consultation, stakeholder management, communication and training.
- Provide leadership in technology solutions, budgets and strategic directions as part of the CIDO’s leadership team
- Anticipate and identify ways in which the University can collaborate with partners to address current and future challenges.
- Inspire and support the broader organisational view when making decisions and eliminate silo thinking
You Will Have:
- A relevant degree, plus at least 10 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of training/experience.
- Relevant industry certification - Demonstrated knowledge and application of project management, change management and ability to analyse and understand high-level complex ICT systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest trends and innovations in your technical area of expertise and experience in using your high level technical knowledge and expertise to lead, mentor and support other members of your team.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32100
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 03rd October 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.”