Associate Professor in Physiotherapy
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North and Bundaberg
- Total Remuneration $161,118 to $177,233 pa
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a new School within the Tertiary Education Division of CQUniversity. The School is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines.
Your New Role:
As an Associate Professor (Physiotherapy) / Head of Course, you will be supported by the School in making contributions to the teaching effort of the institution. The University will support you in carrying out activities to maintain and develop your research relevant to the discipline.
- You will critically evaluate the operation of the teaching program and communicate such evaluation to the Dean and Head of Department. You will provide leadership in the discipline through activities such as consultancy, performance and exhibition.
You Will Be:
In this role, you will be engaged by:
- Being a high involvement-leader and influences others by creating a participative and empowered environment.
- Planning for long term success through careful planning and well-established strategic direction.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Associate Professor (Physiotherapy) / Head of Course please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Hold advanced qualifications plus significant experience in Physiotherapy. This will require either a doctoral qualification or equivalent accreditation and standing. (Essential)
- Registered, or eligible to be registered, with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia/AHPRA. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32094
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 22 October 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.