Research Assistant in Epidemiology
1 day left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Kirby Institute is the major research body in Australia with responsibility for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of HIV/AIDS. It is also responsible for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of other blood borne viruses and sexually transmissible infections, in particular Viral Hepatitis.
About the role
- $82K-$87K plus (9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term for 1 year
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Research Assistant is primarily responsible for the collection of data from clinical sites for the REACH-C project. The Research Assistant will also support the REACH-C Clinical Project Coordinator in day to day aspects of the administration and research conduct of project and related activities of the Viral Hepatitis Clinical Research Program.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Proven experience in clinical trial data collection and management
- Willingness to travel locally and interstate
- Demonstrated experience in working in a health research environment with an understanding of ICH-GCP and a demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Graduate biomedical science qualifications or other medical qualifications including nursing, or an equivalent level of related work experience and training in a similar role
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ms Pip Marks, Clinical Trials Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 0886
Applications close: 22 September 2017