6 days left
- Full Time
- Manage communications for Human Rights research and policy institute: global focus
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
Create and deliver a communications strategy directed to a wide range of stakeholders including academics, practitioners, govt, business and community.
- $90,399 - $97,838 + 17% superannuation + annual leave loading
- 3-year fixed term contract with possibility of renewal
- Full time
UNSW is establishing the Australia Human Rights Institute (AHRI); a world-class pan-university research Institute that will produce innovative research and policy outcomes having a profound global impact. Securing UNSW’s global reputation as a leader in the human rights field, the AHRI will include a communications strategy directed to a wide range of stakeholders including academics, practitioners, government, business, and the broader community. It will also greatly advance knowledge exchange with these stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the development of a new research institute as an experienced communications professional. Reporting to the Institute’s Business Manager, the Communications Officer will develop and lead the communications strategy to disseminate the Institute’s research to a broad audience, encompassing all internal and external communications and channels.
About the successful applicant
You are an experienced communications professional with a demonstrable passion for human rights. Additional requirements include:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and work experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (or similar), website content development management, and experience working with social media platforms (Twitter etc.)
- Experience coordinating media events, including drafting media releases
Please submit your resume, cover letter and responses to selection criteria in pdf format via the UNSW website.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 2401
Applications close: 11:59pm, Saturday 30th September 2017