UNSW has embarked on a new 10-year strategy in 2015 which aims to propel UNSW into the world’s top 50 universities by 2025.
The UPO provides support, assurance, performance monitoring, and risk management for all major projects across UNSW including monitoring and reporting of the overall Strategy 2025 program against planned and realised benefits.
- Attractive Package
- 2-year Fixed Term / Full-time
- Kensington based
Reporting to the Senior Change Lead the Change Analyst will be required to build and manage relationships with key team members & stakeholders of the 2025 Strategy project community.
The successful candidate will use the change framework, tools and practices to identify and mitigate people related risks and achieve targeted benefits.
- Assess the UNSW 2025 Strategy and stakeholder impacts and provide the necessary and relevant change management support.
- Develop appropriate change and communication plans
- Create materials (digital & print) designed to engage busy stakeholder groups, promote awareness and generate positive perceptions Identify opportunities for additional change and training interventions
- Take the initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities.
You are an experience professional used to supporting large strategic programs in high profile institutions.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- An understanding of the context and culture of the higher education sector.
- Ability to develop and foster relationships and establish credibility with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using various products including SharePoint, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Visio.
Please submit your documentation in pdf format ensuring you address the selection criteria in the position description in your application.