Senior Change Lead
UNSW has embarked on a new 10-year strategy in 2015 which aims to propel UNSW into the world’s top 50 universities by 2025.
The UPO provides support, assurance, performance monitoring, and risk management for all major projects across UNSW including monitoring and reporting of the overall Strategy 2025 program against planned and realised benefits.
- Attractive Package
- 2-year Fixed Term / Full-time
- Kensington based
Reporting to Director University Program Office & Vice President Human Resources the Senior Change Lead will be responsible for delivering a consistent change approach across the 2025 Strategy.
The successful candidate will create and maintain focus and momentum for enabling effective change and realisation of projected benefits building strong working relationships across the UNSW 2025 Strategy program stakeholders in the process.
- Prepare change materials in readiness for program level change activities
- Establish a UNSW 2025 Strategy Change Impact Report and Enterprise Heat Map for analysis of readiness, integrity & deviation
- Define cross-faculty / divisional impacts and interdependencies ensuring proper planning, preparation and delivery of communications
- Provide insights gained form targeted change diagnostic tools to key projects/programs.
- Identify and recommend special purpose forums to manage specifically identified change execution risk across the enterprise.
You are a senior organizational change professional experienced in supporting large strategic programs in high profile institutions.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Project Management or HR
- An understanding of the context and culture of the higher education sector.
- Demonstrated experience working with a range of change management methodologies, processes & tools.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Focused to achieve priority outcomes What sets you apart is your diplomacy and uncomplicated commercial advice.
Please submit your documentation in pdf format ensuring you address the selection criteria in the position description in your application.