Professor/Reader in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Full Time
Strathclyde Professor/Reader in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Strathclyde Global Talent Programme
Be bold. Be innovative. Be a 'Strathclyder'
We are the University of Strathclyde. Our vision is bold and ground breaking, placing us amongst the world’s leading international technological universities. We are vibrant, dynamic and passionate about solving the challenges facing society and industry through our cutting-edge, multi-disciplinary research, education and knowledge-exchange with global partners.
Through our Strathclyde Global Talent Programme we will recruit up to 60 outstanding academic colleagues – including Professors / Readers - in areas of strategic importance. One area of importance is Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
This multi-disciplinary area addresses key drivers of economic development and social wealth. This research is a key priority not just for governments but for small, medium and large organisations looking to create sustainable business models which will allow them to grow, innovate and internationalise effectively.
Our Professors and Readers enjoy a range of benefits, including a generous remuneration package; notable additional financial and non-financial benefits; excellent start-up support; initially reduced teaching and management load; and regular career review, with the opportunity to receive additional remuneration in recognition of extraordinary contribution.
You will be:
- Leading independent and internationally recognised research portfolio in an area of our strategic focus;
- Providing academic leadership to ensure a step-change in performance;
- Publishing in leading international journals;
- Pursuing funding opportunities from both UK and international sources;
- Taking a lead role in ensuring teaching and learning excellence; and
- Leading on developing collaborative and productive links with national and international partners in academia, business, industry and government.
For further details and to apply to be a ‘Strathclyder in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.’, impress us with your bold and innovative research plan at:
Closing Date: Sunday 24 September 2017