Creative Design Manager
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The Creative Design Manager is responsible for leading the creation, development, oversight and implementation of UNSW’s primary marketing, advertising and promotional materials. The Creative Design Manager will foster a collaborative work environment and Community of Practice & Support, enabling the Creative Services team to operate as a cohesive team. The incumbent will ensure work is effective and efficient whilst maintaining an essence of innovation, striving for best in class production and service.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Extensive experience and advanced knowledge of creative design applications (including, but not limited to the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office).
- A relevant degree with extensive experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday 20 September