External Communication Manager
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The External Communications Manager role is responsible for leading and supporting the external communications activities to develop and deliver strategic targeted communication plans, offer guidance and advice which will protect and enhance the brand and reputation of UNSW. This role will work in partnership with wider teams within the Global Profile & Reputation pillar by generating positive coverage through effective media relations with broadcast, print and new media.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound leadership skills, with demonstrated experience in managing and guiding direct and non-direct reports in a highly customer-focused environment.
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing successful external communications plans in a large and complex organisation.
- Relevant degree with extensive relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday 20 September