External Relation Business Partner
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Service Excellence Unit, led by the Director Operations is responsible for ensuring that Faculty and Divisional teams are supported appropriately, and that the External Relations Division delivers on its service promise and commitment to customer excellence, both internal and external.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The External Relations Business Partner is a key position within the newly created Division and will be accountable for ensuring that Faculty-related strategy, priorities, targets are reflected accurately in the External Relations Divisional strategic plan and implemented accordingly; consistently monitoring progress and reporting on outcomes. The Business Partner will draw upon strong expertise to act as the principal conduit between the Faculty-based and centrally-based teams, balancing the local Faculty needs whilst working collaboratively with the Central team to deliver better outcomes for the overall community.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Outstanding relationship management skills, with a demonstrable track record of fostering and maintaining strong and successful internal and external networks, supporting successful organisational outcomes.
- Proven track record in managing complex projects with high-level critical thinking and analytical skills plus the ability to distil complex information and finalise development objectives.
- A relevant degree with extensive experience in business partnering/stakeholder management or an equivalent level of industry knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday, 20 September 2017