External Relation Senior Business Partner
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Service Excellence Unit, led by the Director Operations is responsible for ensuring that Faculty and Divisional teams are supported appropriately, and that the External Relations Division delivers on its service promise and commitment to customer excellence, both internal and external.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The External Relations Senior Business Partner holds a key position within the newly created Division and will be accountable for ensuring that all Faculties’ strategies, priorities and targets are reflected accurately in the External Relations Divisional strategic plan and implemented accordingly; consistently monitoring progress and reporting on outcomes.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Outstanding relationship management skills (directly and through leading a team), with a demonstrable track record of fostering and maintaining strong and successful internal and external networks, supporting successful organisational outcomes.
- Strong experience leading and motiving a team of professionals to achieve key targets and strategic goals.
- A relevant degree with extensive senior level experience in business partnering/stakeholder management or an equivalent level of industry knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday, 20 September 2017