Head of Corporate Communication
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The Head of Corporate Communications leads a strategic and integrated corporate communications unit that supports the UNSW 2025 Strategy by ensuring staff are well informed and feel proud to be part of a successful and progressive organisation; and delivers strategies to improve UNSW’s reputation globally.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Superior written communication and presentation skills, with demonstrated expertise in writing and producing publications, web content and communications materials.
- Significant demonstrated experience leading a high performing, customer focussed corporate communications team in a large complex organisation.
- A relevant degree with extensive, relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday 20 September