Head of Delivery
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Service Excellence Unit, led by the Director Operations is responsible for ensuring that Faculty and Divisional teams are supported appropriately, and that the External Relations Division delivers on its service promise and commitment to customer excellence, both internal and external.
About the role
- $117K - $124K (plus 17% superannuation)
The Head of Delivery will use appropriate workflow management tools to co-ordinate demand with resources across the Division and provide projections of anticipated projects and activities. This position will negotiate with, and engage, stakeholders across the pillars of the service to ensure support for the workflow management process. The Head of Delivery provides real-time visibility of workload challenges and makes recommendations on managing the allocation of people resources to support workload challenges. The incumbent will maximise resource efficiency through optimisation to ensure the most consistent service to the External Relations community.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Superior analytical skills and proven capability to plan complex work programs, develop reports and metrics, analyse program effectiveness and marketing/communications ROI.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of staff and external stakeholders.
- A relevant degree with extensive experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday, 20 September 2017