Head of Digital
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
Creating a strong digital presence is imperative to ‘future proof’ our marketing and communications activities. The Digital Team is responsible for developing, testing, and implementing a strategy to reach and engage target audiences through multiple digital channels like web, mobile, VR, multimedia and social.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven track record in managing teams and complex projects with high-level critical thinking and analytical skills plus the ability to distil complex information and finalise development objectives.
- Deep understanding of digital and social media channels (both in Australia and key markets overseas including China and India) their use, measurement, efficacy and application across a range of internal and external initiatives.
- A relevant tertiary qualification with substantial experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday 20 September