Head of Future Student Experience
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The Head of Future Student Experience leads an integrated marketing automation, lead nurturing and conversion team to ensure data on prospects is accurately and cleanly funnelled into the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and that new and effective policies and procedures are developed to ensure all marketing and recruitment related activities can be effectively coordinated and measured via the new tools provided by the CRM.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced stakeholder management and relationship development skills, and ability to lead, manage and motivate individuals and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic advice and operational support to Senior Executives and to influence, as appropriate, to ensure successful outcomes.
- A relevant degree with extensive experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday 20 September