Head of Media and Content
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The Head of Media & Content leads the Media & Content unit and is accountable for the management of all media and content development, serving the many and varied needs of the UNSW community (media posts, web content, student publications, newsletters, presentations, signage etc.). The Media & Content team will partner with the technical side of the Global Profile & Reputation Unit to bring the ideas to life and work closely with the Corporate Communications Team to ensure that the content plan meets the needs of our Communications Strategy, as well as the needs of internal stakeholders.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Subject matter expertise of content marketing techniques, and social media platforms for relevant content development.
- Sound leadership skills, with demonstrated experience in managing and guiding direct and non-direct reports in a highly customer-focused environment.
- Relevant degree with extensive, relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday 20 September