Head of Strategic International Network
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Partnerships function supports the Vice-President (Division of External Relations) and the UNSW Management Board to deliver the Global Impact pillar of the University’s 2025 Strategy by providing leadership through development of global transformative partnerships, championing the University’s global profile & reputation, and developing strategy to attract future international students at scale.
About the role
- Competitive salary package
The Head of Strategic International Networks is responsible for providing high-level support, counsel and advice to the Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) to ensure that UNSW’s international affairs strategy, including membership of key international networks and consortia delivers outcomes across the education, research and knowledge exchange businesses.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have a:
- Proven track record in managing complex projects with high-level critical thinking and analytical skills plus the ability to distil complex information and finalise development objectives.
- Demonstrated experience managing staff and cultivating a safe, diverse and respectful working environment to support the professional development of teams.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline with substantial work experience in a similar role in a large organisation (i.e., university, relevant government agency, non-government or non-profit organisation), or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Mr Laurie Pearcey, Pro-Vice Chancellor (International)
Applications close: Wednesday 20 September 2017