Head of Strategy and System
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Service Excellence Unit, led by the Director Operations is responsible for ensuring that Faculty teams are supported appropriately, and that the External Relations Division delivers on its service promise and commitment to customer excellence, both internal and external.
About the role
The Head of Strategy & Systems is responsible for working closely with the Director Operations and the Vice- President (Division of External Relations) to ensure that the key performance targets for the Division are met and that all strategic projects are progressing in line with agreed milestones and investment.
The Head of Strategy & Systems will adopt best practice planning and reporting tools, aligned with both the University Planning Office, to provide regular reports and updates against progress. This position will work closely with the Strategy and Planning teams across the Divisional pillars to ensure that performance indicators are tracked and that progress is communicated regularly to the External Relations Division and via the ER Customer Service Committee.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday, 20 September 2017
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
- Competitive Salary Package
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience constructing complex reports.
- Demonstrated success building and maintaining strong networks in support of successful organisational outcomes.
- A relevant degree with extensive experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.