Visual Content Manager
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The Visual Content Manager is responsible for leading the visual content function, providing technical and creative expertise in the area of audio visual storytelling, encompassing oral and visual content (video and photography), supporting the needs of the Creative Services Team. Working for the Head of Creative Services this role will successfully deliver the visual content plan for the University.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in implementing audio visual production strategies in a large and complex organisation, via high quality end-to-end audio/video production.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and substantial experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday 20 September