Web and Mobile Development Manager
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The Web & Mobile Development Manager is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the primary websites of UNSW. The incumbent has a strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in web content, usability, architecture, development and design.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, with focus in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent web/digital media project management and estimating experience.
- A relevant degree with extensive experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday 20 September