Closing Date: 19 September 2017
Contract Status: Full-time
Salary & Benefits: RMB62,000 to RMB93,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
This role helps with the services CELE Professional Services Office offers. The post holder will work closely with the Knowledge Exchange Team to provide administrative support to CELE KE projects.
CELE’s Knowledge Exchange team is responsible for developing commercial courses and entrepreneurial opportunities, as well as strengthening connections and contributing to the society of our host city.
- University degree
- IT skills including a working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Meeting-minutes taking
- Experience of working in an English medium educational context
- Experience of working with English language learners
- Experience in organising training courses
- Ability to understand administrative systems and follow procedures
- A good level of written and spoken English and a high level of confidence with the English language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Able to take initiative where appropriate
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to work at ‘unsociable hours’ occasionally
- Overseas study experience
- Networking skills
- Trainings in marketing and Promotion
- Experience in a customer centered environment
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To act as the first contact person to promote the UNNC CELE Knowledge Exchange (KE) offerrings;
- To liaise with administrative offices within the University to provide the KE students and tutors academic services;
- To liaise with the logistic departments to provide the pre-sessional students and trainees logistic services and etc;
- To make course & training timetable, monitor class attendance, prepare for the assessments and process the assessment marks;
- To recruit students and keep a good relationship with key external and internal partners;
- To seek for cooperation with prospective clients, e.g. companies, education bureaus at different levels;
- To building up CELE brand and expand its impact, e.g. operating CELE Wechat and website updates;
- To participate in training and staff development events, as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- To assist assisting other team members as and when appropriate and contribute to any other areas of work within academic services as required;
- To maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- To undertake other tasks and responsibilities as many reasonable be required;
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and role of the person appointed.
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to email@example.com