- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Experience and Governance Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $70,738 to $74,721 pa (Includes Superannuation & Leave Loading)
Your New Division:
The Student Experience and Governance Division oversees the student journey from admission and enrollment through to graduation, and undertakes a comprehensive range of student services and corporate governance activities. With a strong focus on ensuring a positive student experience for all students, the Division provides a student advisory service, participation and wellbeing support, student governance, communications and events management.
Your New Role:
- Managing enquiries related to award documentation, such as certificates, testamurs, transcripts, and statements of attainment, by responding to enquiries using knowledge of relevant policies and procedures and advise clients at all levels, from all backgrounds and in various situations, including responding to difficult clients
- Participating in administering the prizes process for the University. Liaising with the relevant Divisions and Schools regarding selection criteria, reporting requirements, timelines and outcomes, and ensuring prizes are allocated and awarded correctly.
You Will Be:
- An excellent communicator (oral and written), have customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and deliver basic training in relevant systems and processes.
- Able to have exceptional time management and organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy in order to achieve successful quality outcomes within targeted timeframes and prioritise tasks as necessary.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this role please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Knowledge and proficiency in a range of corporate information systems, databases, web browsers, email software, the Microsoft suite of programs (or similar), and customer relationship systems with the ability to extract and upload data and reports.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Student One. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of vocational education and training courses and higher education courses. (Desirable)
- Completion of an Advanced diploma level qualification with relevant work related experience, or a certificate level qualification with post-certificate relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. (Desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32090
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 17th September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.