Donor Relations and Stewardship Coordinator
- Develop and implement a program of communications and events to acknowledge and recognise donors within the La Trobe University community
- Full time, continuing role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $81,184 - $89,635 pro rata plus up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
The Donor Relations and Stewardship Coordinator will take responsibility for developing and coordinating an integrated program of stewardship including publications, communications and events to thank and acknowledge donors and to connect donors with the beneficiaries of their philanthropic support. Although the role is embedded in the Alumni and Advancement Office, with a focus on philanthropic engagement, the scope of the role encompasses the whole of university and is expected to liaise with student services, scholarships office and academic areas benefitting from philanthropic support
Skills & Experience
To be succesfful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated, project management experience, including experience managing events and producing communications products;
- A postgraduate quailfication and relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of substantial knowledge, training and experience.
- Demonstrated successful experience in the engagement of external stakeholders, including high net worth individuals, corporates and philanthroipc organisations.
- You will also need strong interpersonal, organisational, problem solving and communication skills and the ability to work in complex environments
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 24th September 2017
Position Enquiries: Alice Walter, Associate Director Advancement TEL: 03 9479 3619 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
PD Stewardship Coordinator HEO7 -.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria in your Cover Letter and application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job no 552929 under current vacancies.