Data and Information Management Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Planning & Performance (UPP) is the business owner of the Information Hub, the enterprise data warehouse, and Enterprise Data Governance. Its role is to improve the University’s performance in key areas of business intelligence and planning based on reliable and robust data and to build processes that support continuous improvement and develop uniform, responsive and effective operating models and information systems.
UNSW Planning & Performance provides management reports, business intelligence, analysis and strategic advice based on the data to multiple stakeholders across the University; and reports to the Commonwealth Government and other statutory bodies.
About the role
- $64K - 79K plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term (12 months)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Data & Information Management Officer will assist the UNSW Planning & Performance team to develop and deliver data analysis and business reporting to support business operations across UNSW. The position is involved with all aspects of the Business Intelligence, Reporting and Data & Information Governance lifecycle.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Relevant qualifications or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and / or experience.
- Excellent computing skills, including spreadsheets, databases, SQL and a demonstrated ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to deal with multiple deadlines and changing requirements.
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving and application of analytical skills.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Amanda Tjie, Manager (Business Analytics)
T: (61 2) 9385 2487
Applications close: 29 September 2017