Lecturer in Operation and Innovation Management
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $109,599 to $130,150 pa
Your New Division:
CQUniversity’s School of Business and Law is a national multi-campus Business School dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service. By creating connections with our communities and offering personal attention, we engage our students and partners in an innovative and learner-centred environment that creates opportunities for working in the global community. The School of Business and Law offers a range of accredited programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate level that were designed with the support of experienced industry advisory boards to ensure our graduates are job-ready.
Your New Role:
- Conduct a range of workshops, lectures, tutorials, online sessions and residential schools specific to the Operations and Innovation Management discipline.
- Act as unit coordinator through the development and review of course and unit material, maintenance of on-line unit content, and assessment and marking.
- Develop and maintain networks and partnerships with external stakeholders to achieve the School’s strategic objectives.
You Will Be:
- An excellent communicator who gains job satisfaction collaborating and cooperating with staff, students, clients and other stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.
- A self-motivated professional who is continuously improving and exploring news ways to do their job successfully
You Will Have:
- PhD or equivalent in a relevant discipline. For applicants with significant industry or commercial experience, working towards a PhD may be acceptable (essential).
- Experience in the commercial realities of operations management and innovation (desirable)
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain (essential).
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications in international/national journals of high repute (essential) and involvement in external research funding applications (desirable).
- Experience in the supervision of postgraduate higher degree research students (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32072
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 24th September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume), Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.