Lecturer in Business Communication
4 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $109, 599 to $130,150 pa,
Your New Division:
The School of Business and Law has experienced significant growth over the last 2-3 years. The School delivers exceptional educational programs through a variety of channels including, face-to-face classroom modes, IT-supported off-campus delivery and blended learning. CQUniversity and the School of Business and Law is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your academic career.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will make contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the management areas of business communications and critical thinking. The successful applicant will be outcome driven with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to high standards of delivery.
You Will Be:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
You Will Have:
- PhD or equivalent in a relevant discipline. For applicants with significant industry or commercial experience, working towards a PhD may be acceptable (essential).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain (essential).
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications in international/national journals of high repute (essential).
- Experience in the business realities of communications and critical thinking (desirable)
- Experience in the supervision of postgraduate higher degree research students (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32068
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 24th September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.