Administration Officer - Academic Standards and Quality Office
Classification: ANU Officer 5
Salary package: $66,904 - $73,309 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Fixed Term 12 months
The Academic Standards and Quality Office is a highly skilled and dynamic team within the Division of Student Administration, who support the academic administration activities of the university. The team works across a broad range of areas including program and course accreditation and configuration, policy development and review, regulatory compliance and appeals and grievances.
We are seeking an experienced administrator, who enjoys working in a varied and collaborative environment, who demonstrates high level attention to detail, an ability to interpret and apply policy and with excellent customer service skills.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Manager of Programs and Courses, the Administration Officer will:
- Support the University's curriculum, program accreditation and review processes
- Oversee system configuration that supports the student and academic lifecycle
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including professional staff from ANU Colleges
- Provide advice to stakeholders and third parties regarding student related legislation, policies and procedures
For more information, please contact Narelle Buckley, Deputy Manager, Academic Standards and Quality Office on T: 02 6125 9821 or E: email@example.com
Closing date: 17 September 2017
Position description: 23508 Administration Officer ANUO5 - reclassification.docx
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.