Administration Officer in Social Innovation
- Continuing, Full-Time
- Engagement & Campuses Division
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $76,740 to $86,326 pa,
Your New Division:
The Engagement & Campuses Division aims to build and promote partnerships and facilitate connections with a wide range of organisations and communities at a local, national and international level. We are looking for someone to bring an experienced, creative and passionate approach to the support CQUniversity’s commitment to Social Innovation.
At CQUniversity Australia, Social Innovation is the key focus of our future strategy and aligns closely with our core values. CQUniversity strives to empower its staff and students to make a difference, create an impact and influence the world in which we live, for the benefit of society. We are proud to be recognised as Australia’s first (and only) Changemaker Campus by Ashoka U, an exclusive global social innovation network.
Your New Role:
- Supports the Office of Social Innovation team to deliver on a range of national initiatives including public lectures, research projects, reports and promotional and social media activities.
- Assists in managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Provides high level administrative support including diary management, meeting coordination and documentation, travel bookings and contact lists via a CRM.
- Undertakes meeting management and event coordination.
- Display a sense of civic responsibility and interest in community activities and social issues
- Build strong professional networks and develop and maintain working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following mandatory requirements;
- Completed a relevant Degree plus subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and in an administrative field; or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education/training.
- Proficient knowledge in the use of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, email, internet and large corporate information systems including CRM.
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter, and other more traditional forms of marketing communications.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32091
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 17th September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.