Senior Lecturer in General Management & HRM
2 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $134,262 to $154,395 pa,
Your New Division:
CQUniversity’s School of Business and Law is a national multi-campus Business School dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service. By creating connections with our communities and offering personal attention, we engage our students and partners in an innovative and learner-centred environment that creates opportunities for working in the global community. Our programs can be accessed via traditional classroom modes or online (via distance education).
Your New Role:
In this role, you will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. The successful applicant will have a proven ability to contribute to curriculum development, writing and evaluation, particularly using flexible modes of delivery.
You Will Be:
- An excellent communicator who gains job satisfaction collaborating and cooperating with staff, students, clients and other stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.
- Engaging in intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
You Will Have:
- A doctoral qualification (PhD) in a relevant discipline (essential).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- Professional or managerial experience in a relevant industry setting (desirable).
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues in higher education and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues within the School and across the University (essential).
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications in international/national journals of high repute and involvement in successful external research funding applications (essential).
- Experience in the supervision of postgraduate higher degree research students (essential).
- Successful leadership of research teams in seeking external research funding support (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32087
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 24th September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply