Job number SUPP103525
Contract type Fixed term contract staff
Working pattern Part time
Salary £25728 - £28936 pro rata
Closing date for applications 17-Sep-2017
Print Services is a busy and friendly environment, providing print for University staff, students and external customers.
We are looking to appoint a part-time Creative Artworker 28 hours per week on a fixed term basis until October 2018 providing a print-based artwork and design service. You will be creating a wide range of artwork including brochures, leaflets, business stationery, promotional material, internal communication and invitations.
The role also oversees digital colour production, ensuring quality and consistency is maintained.
You will need:
- experience liaising effectively with clients, understanding and developing the design brief within agreed timescales and, where appropriate, ensuring the brief adheres to the University of Bristol identity guidelines
- an eye for detail, monitoring digital print jobs for quality, consistency and adhering to the visual identity guidelines
- to understand and protect brand guidelines where appropriate
- experience of working in a busy print workshop operating digital print devices
- excellent customer service skills
- good organisational skills with effective prioritisation
- to be an excellent team player with the ability to be flexible in your duties when production workload dictates
- competence in using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office
For informal enquiries please contact Amanda Gallacher (Amanda.Gallacher@bristol.ac.uk).
The University is committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive culture. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities.