Classification: ANU Senior Manager 1
Salary package: $107,632 - $112,944 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Fixed term 18 months
- Play a key role in the strategic and operational activities of an academic college
- Use your exceptional communication skills working closely with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Make things happen: a role in which you can showcase your administrative, management and organisational talents
The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP) leads intellectual engagement with the Asia-Pacific region through research, teaching and contributions to public debate, and seeks to set the international standard for scholarship concerning the region.
The College is seeking a skilled, self-driven Executive Officer to provide high level support to the strategic and operational activities of the College by assisting the Dean, General Manager and College Executive in executing their leadership and management responsibilities. The Executive Officer provides high-level advice and administrative support and is expected to build and maintain effective and confidential working relationships with senior University and College staff, students, visitors and external agencies.
We are looking for an experienced professional with project management experience in the tertiary education sector or a similarly complex environment. Exceptional interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills will see the successful candidate thrive in this fast-paced yet rewarding role. Please consult the attached position description for the position role statement and selection criteria.
This is a fixed term opportunity until April 2019 to cover a secondment.
For more information, please contact Margaret Murphy, College General Manager T: 02 6125 7858 or E: Margaret.Murphy@anu.edu.au
Closing date: 17 September 2017
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.