Creative Production Manager
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
About the Role:
- Salary: Level 8 ($101,051 - $113,856 + super)
- Full Time
About the Successful Applicant:
As a communications professional, you will be asked to demonstrate your proven capability for end-to-end optimisation of client requests as they relate to digital and print assets, from planning and budgeting, through to ensuring the highest possible quality and impact of produced materials. You will collaborate proactively with stakeholders, both Defence and UNSW, across the campus to manage multiple projects simultaneously while taking responsibility for the supervision of identified CMU staff.
In this position, you will manage and facilitate the provision of excellent client service, act as a project manager across CMU services, demonstrate effective leadership, and manage and develop CMU staff.
You will be asked to demonstrate your proven ability to manage a small team of staff to support the business strategies. Currently the Creative Media Unit comprises the following key functional areas:
- Web Services (design, development, analytics and management)
- Multimedia Services (video, photography, audio, digitisation, and archive management)
- Design, Print and Copy Services (graphic design, desktop publishing, editing, printing and copying); and
- Communications Coordinator
In your application you should systematically address the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description. In order to view the position description - please ensure that you allow pop-ups for the Jobs@UNSW Portal.
An applicant may be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role.
For further information about UNSW Canberra, please visit our website: UNSW Canberra
Ms Kylie Simmonds, Media and Communications Manager
T: (02) 6268 8511
Applications Close: Sunday 24 September 2017