Associate Lecturer in Clinical Science
- Continuing, Full Time / Part Time (negotiable)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $77,008 to $104,116 pa (based on full time rate)
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences encompasses medical and imaging sciences, clinical sciences, psychology, safety science, environmental health, health promotion and accident forensics. We are also continuing to develop and deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of environmental science, exercise and sport science, paramedic science, oral health and chiropractic.
Your New Role:
As an Academic, you will make contributions to the teaching effort of the School as a teaching focused academic. You will also be expected to play a role in scholarship, research and/or professional activities.
- You will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. Your main teaching area will be Anatomy and Physiology in the Clinical Science course. You will also assist in the further development of the Scholarship of Learning and Teaching in the School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences.
You Will Be:
As an Academic, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the qualifications and experience outlined in the Position Description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32074
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Thursday, 21 September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.