Director in TAFE Marketing Services
- $152,757 pa (Inclusive of $130,561 cash salary and 17% Superannuation)
- Full Time, Five Year Contract Position
- Rockhampton City Campus
Your New Organisation:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognised among the top 150 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings. Since merging with CQ TAFE in mid-2014 CQUniversity Australia has become the largest regional dual sector University in the country. With blended course delivery options and over 24 delivery locations we are one of the nation’s most inclusive educational organisations.
Your New Location:
Rockhampton offers the perfect balance between a cosmopolitan and regional lifestyle. The city is lined with heritage landmarks that give it heart, a thriving arts scene that give it soul and a culture that supports diversity, with an affordable lifestyle that can only come from a regional location. Or if you prefer, a short 30 minute commute from the costal township of Yeppoon, you can have the best of both worlds being on the door step of the Great Barrier Reef.
Your New Role:
In the role of Director – TAFE Marketing Services you will:
- Develop and enhance visual identity of CQUniversity Australia’s TAFE brand.
- Drive TAFE student recruitment through the development of engaging advertising strategies and campaigns.
- Protect and enrich the CQUniversity Australia brand as a whole, through researching and interpreting the trends within, local, state and national TAFE marketplaces.
You Will Be:
You will Dare to Be Different and model the University’s values of Engagement, Leaderships, A ‘Can Do’ Approach, Openness and Inclusiveness. Being a driven leader who is an influential communicator, you will seek the challenge of securing new territories and strengthening the TAFE brand as part of the overall CQUniversity Australia profile in this highly competitive market.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Director – TAFE Marketing Services please provide evidence of the following mandatory qualifications:
- An understanding of the Australian TAFE / Vocational Education and Training (VET) Sector.
- A postgraduate qualification and extensive management experience.
- Understanding of current issues in the domain, through a network of industry stakeholders.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to Jobs at CQUniversity and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32083
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday 17th September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, and Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Please use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply