Payroll and Administration Officer
This position requires a competent person who is able to hit the ground running demonstrating proficiency in end to end payroll processing and providing high level administration support. The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Processing regular fortnightly payroll
- Preparation of payroll reports including superannuation, leave liability and group tax
- Provide reports and advice on payroll related queries
- Process superannuation payments on a monthly basis
- Prepare and maintenance of all payroll reporting obligations including PAYG, superannuation, Workcover and annual FBT return
The successful incumbent will have demonstrated payroll processing experience with the ability to effectively interpret, organize and use numerical data sometimes working with manual processes.
Salary Range: EFT Band Level 2, $65,000-70,000 base salary plus 10% Superannuation and 17.5% Leave Loading.
Enquiries: Dr Philippa Smith Phone: 9348 7152
Read the Position Description here.
Your application should address the stated selection criteria (in a cover letter) and include your resume.
Applications should be emailed to Human Resources, Trinity College: email@example.com by 5 pm Monday 4 September 2017