Associate Professor/Professor in Health and Medicine
Academic Level D / E
Level D: $136,843 - $145,576
Level E: $169,586 - $179,846 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full Time, Fixed Term, 5 Years
ANU has an international reputation for research and education relevant to the health and well-being of the population of Australia, as well as that of the developing world. This is achieved through discovery research, applied research in health service settings, research-led teaching in health and medical sciences, and the translation of research findings into practice and policy. The ANU College of Health and Medicine comprises the Research School of Psychology, the ANU Medical School, the John Curtin School of Medical Research and the Research School of Population Health. These schools work together to deliver world-class research and education across the spectrum of medicine and health-related fields, working in partnership with the health sector at local, national and international levels.
The position will form part of a leadership group that guides the research direction in the Centre for Research on Ageing, Health and Wellbeing within the Research School of Population Health at the Australian National University.
The position will provide leadership in one of the following fields of expertise within the Centre: cognitive ageing and dementia, psychiatric epidemiology, neuroimaging, social gerontology, and/or healthy ageing. The appointee will undertake and expand research, actively seek to develop professional research relationships across campus as well as developing national and international collaborations.
For additional information, please contact Professor Kaarin Anstey T: (02) 6125 8410 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 8 October 2017
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant via: email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
More jobs like this
- Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Canberra
- Fixed Term Medicine & Dentistry Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Canberra
- Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Canberra