Associate Dean – Flexible & E-Learning
The Associate Dean – Flexible & E-Learning (ADFEL) will advise the Vice Chancellor through the PVCL&T on strategic matters pertaining to flexible and e-learning. He/She is responsible for the development and operation of the University’s flexible and e-learning education and selected off-campus programs, and will work with faculty and staff to promote flexible & e-learning and develop online courses.
Strategic e-learning development
- Supports instructional design for faculty teaching on-campus and distance learning courses including development of instructional strategies, course materials, assessment techniques, appropriate integration of instructional technologies and best practices.
- Determines program costs and works with appropriate College offices to arrange access to distance learning materials, programs, and appropriate student services.
- Manages the evaluation process of Distance Learning support services and operations.
E-learning development projects:
- Take a lead role in School/Institution wide e-learning projects including identifying and evaluating e-tools, new approaches to e-learning and emerging notions of embedding e-learning in the academic context.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the PVC – Learning and Teaching
Candidates must have a relevant PhD in the area of flexible and e-Learning and at least seven (7) experience of working in the area of flexible and e-learning in a higher education institution .Experience in IT for effective delivery and management of flexible and e-learning is a requirement. Strategic experience in the field of flexible and e-learning is also essential.
An attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and abilities will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications must be submitted online using the University’s online job applications system which can be accessed at this address: waf.fnu.ac.fj/eoi/
Incomplete applications will not be considered, therefore your submission as a complete application must include:
- Cover letter with Job Ref. No. and Position
- Detailed CV with at least contacts of 3 referees
- Certified academic credentials & transcripts
Should you have any queries, please email on: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by Fiji National University, then your application has not been successful.
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Department of Administration
Nasinu - Valelevu