Data Analyst I, Comptroller's Office, AP & Payroll Services
7 days left
- Full Time
Provides analytical and organizational support to the Payroll & Payment Services unit. Perform complex data analysis using and developing advanced Excel worksheets, extracting data and creating reports and dashboards with data from the University’s Financial Systems. Manage monthly data collection of operational and unit metrics to create dashboards. Design reports to reflect and analyze the university’s strategic objectives.
- Act as primary data analytics expert for the Payroll and Payment Services unit. Track and report metrics and trends and develop systems for efficiently obtaining relevant data
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining business processes and rules required to achieve the Payroll and Payment Services overall mission
- Work closely with departments on reconciliations of key accounts
- Design procedures to ensure accurate and uniform statistical reporting to both internal and external audiences. Be the point of contact for all data related matters/questions, both internal and external
- Update websites, track best practices within the higher education industry and take the lead in gathering information for communications to the community
Bachelors degree and 1-3 years of experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.