Director of Master's and Doctoral Programs in Mathematical Education
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION OF DIRECTOR OF MASTER'S AND DOCTORAL PROGRAMS IN MATHEMATICAL EDUCATION AT ANTONIO NARIÑO UNIVERSITY, BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA.
I. ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS
- Doctorate in Mathematics or Mathematics Education
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematics Teaching, or in a field with a strong component of mathematics
II. ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
- As a professor of mathematics/researcher in mathematics education at the level of general education, secondary and / or university for at least ten years.
- As director of undergraduate, master’s and doctoral theses in Mathematics and / or Mathematics Education with knowledge of methodologies and research methods in these disciplines.
- In curriculum design of academic programs in Mathematics and / or Mathematics Education.
- In accreditation processes for postgraduate programs
- In the design and development of research projects in Mathematics and / or Mathematics Education, with results published in journals indexed by SCOPUS in Q3 or higher, as well as in books or chapters of books
- In the presentation of conferences, communications or lectures at national and international events in Mathematics and / or Mathematics Education in Spanish and English.
III. ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE
- In the direction of Mathematics and / or Mathematics Education, Master's and / or PhD programs
- With representation in different types of management situations within or outside the university.
- With organizational experience, flexibility and leadership in the different activities developed in both programs.
- Knowledge about the governmental regulations that must be observed in directing academic programs at university especially at the postgraduate level and disposition for the study and application of internal regulations of the university.
IV. OTHER PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Personal compliance and demand for ethical behavior in others in terms of attention to teaching staff and students in general, in the development of thesis, publications and other results generated by the research that constitutes the essence of both programs.
- Posess a curriculum vitae and documents that verify compliance with these requirements.
Apply for Director of Master's and Doctoral Programs in Mathematical Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly