Doctorate in Law
Doctorate in Law
Faculty: The Faculty of Law from Universidad Antonio Nariño is interested on hiring professionals with a Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree for tenure track starting on I-2018.
Areas of interest: Public and private law.
Target: Profesionals with Ph.D or equivalent formation, researchers, and professors.
Available positions: One (1).
General requirements: B.S. and Ph.D. degrees on areas related to public and private law.
Documented experience on research: projects, publications, patents, and other related research products.
Documented experience on higher education teaching and extension activities.
Related to the research line:
Writing of a research proposal in the areas of the faculty of law: justice and development, mechanisms for protection of human rights, family and youth protection.
Related to teaching:
Undergraduate and post-graduate teaching, research, and extension activities.
Leader of the research unit of the faculty of law.
- Curriculum vitae with supporting documents, validated degree diplomas, and certifications (doctoral thesis title and URL must be included).
- Professional card issued by a Colombian profesional counsil.
- Ph.D. title.
- List of publications.
- Statement of purpose on research and teaching.
- Executive summary (White paper) on the research line to pursue at the University.
- Two academic reference letters from recognized researchers, sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form available at: http://www.uan.edu.co/trabaje-con-nosotros/convocatoria-profesores-nivel-doctorado
Mail: Senda ll required documentation to: email@example.com
Subject: Tenure track call 2018-1
Functionary in charge of the application process: Mercedes Martínez Z. Directora de Gestión Humana
Schedule: Deadline: October 20th, 2017.
Activities will start by January, 2018.
Additional information: More information about Universidad Antonio Nariño and its faculties on: www.uan.edu.co
Apply for Doctorate in Law
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly