- $88,700pa (Inclusive of $75,189 cash salary and 17% Superannuation and leave loading)
- Continuing, Full Time Position on the Melbourne City Campus
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognised among the top 150 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings. The School of Engineering and Technology is mirroring this path seeing a significant peak in international student numbers and research accolades. This coupled with our increased course offerings for 2018 sees the School of Engineering and Technology recruiting for a Laboratory Supervisor/Instructor with a background in a mechanical or electrical trade.
Your New Location:
You will have opportunity to access significant employee benefits and the potential to join one of the fastest growing disciplines at CQUniversity Australia. You will also be working from our Melbourne Campus located in the heart of the vibrant city centre. After a $7 Million campus fit-out we proudly offer state of the art teaching facilities and student amenities making this, the city experience you have been looking for.
Your New Role:
As a dual sector university our expertise lies in the provision of high quality on-campus and distance education, where we can provide our students with learning opportunities regardless of their location in Australia or the world. In the role of Laboratory Supervisor/Instructor you will:
- Ensure the safe operation by staff and students of technical teaching/research facilities and equipment and;
- Calibrating and repairing complex specialised equipment whilst providing technical skills and knowledge in the analysis, design and production of systems experiments and equipment to the relevant standards and specification.
You Will Be:
An excellent communicator with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and have an active interest in contributing the School’s culture. You will Dare to Be Different and model the University’s values of Engagement, Leaderships, A ‘Can Do’ Approach, Openness and Inclusiveness.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Laboratory Supervisor/Instructor please provide evidence of the following qualifications:
- A trade qualification in the Electrical or Mechanical fields with the relevant applicable licences.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to Jobs at CQUniversity and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32062
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 17th September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, and Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Please use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.