PhD Scholarship - Technology/Communications
7 days left
- Full Time
The Technology Communication and Policy lab at the Digital Ethnography Research Centre (DERC) within RMIT University is calling for expressions of interest from prospective postgraduate research students.
About the PhD Scholarship
This scholarship opportunity is open to both local and international applicants. The successful applicant will work on a topic closely aligned with one or more of our four priority areas:
- Digital inclusion
- Spatial and locational dynamics of communication
- Media and communication industry transformations
- Automation, trust, and social aspects of artificial intelligence
To be considered for a scholarship you must:
- Hold (or be currently completing) a research-inclusive Masters degree, OR hold (or be currently completing) a first class honours degree in a relevant discipline.
- Meet RMIT's entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
Stipend: AUD $30,000p.a full-time for a period of three years, subject to indexation.
All local and international students are not required to pay tuition fees for the maximum duration of their candidature.
See the Research Scholarship Terms and Conditions for more information.
How to apply
Email Research Coordinator Hannah Withers on firstname.lastname@example.org. Within your application, please address the cover letter TCP Lab Director, Professor Julian Thomas.
Include with your email:
- Current CV including educational qualifications
- Brief statement outlining your proposed topic and which priority area it is aligned to
Closing date: 11pm, Sunday 1 October 2017