Manager, Business Intelligence
- Lead the Business Intelligence and Management Reporting Unit at ACU
- Manage a collaborative and high performing team
- Continuing Full-time position, HEW level 9
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across seven campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney and Strathfield.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Office of Planning and Strategic Management services all portfolios of the University and is positioned as a vital source of business intelligence and strategic partner in planning, quality and risk. The office is recognised as a collaborative, agile and high-performing team, within a culture of Service Excellence.
As the Manager, Business Intelligence and Management Reporting you will:
- Lead the design, development and ongoing management of ACU’s Enterprise Data warehouse and Business Intelligence capability
- Apply sophisticated program/project delivery techniques and implement new BI technology
- Lead a team of specialists, in a collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Proactively engage high level stakeholders to deliver expert advice and strategic solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Completion of a relevant post graduate degree or an equivalent experience and education/training
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions and capability
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills operating in a busy and complex environment
- Ability to show commitment to the Catholic Identity, Mission and ethos of the University.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $128,130 - $136,725 pa, including salary component $108,349 - $115,695 pa Higher Education Worker Level 9, employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Omer Yezdani, Director of Planning and Strategic Management, on 0475 978 262.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 8 October 11.55pm
Advertised: 28 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time