Adjunct Professor in Business
New Jersey City University
School of Business
International Adjunct faculty
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Standing on a foundation of more than 85 years of tradition and success in educating the students of Hudson County and the state, New Jersey City University is poised for tremendous growth and impact. Our future is bold, our vision is ambitious and our mission could not be more important.
NJCU’s vision is to be an outstanding state and regional institution, educating the leaders of tomorrow and to advance the well-being of the people of New Jersey through the creation and dissemination of knowledge. To realize this vision, we have set a course to elevate the University to historic heights and set a big agenda for the future.
Under the bold and energetic leadership of President Sue Henderson and building on the momentum of Jersey City’s continued renaissance NJCU is focused on transforming itself and propelling the next chapter of Jersey City’s future through strategic investment in four key drivers:
- Enhancing student success
- Building a dynamic School of Business
- Investing in Health & Sciences
- Elevating the arts
The New Jersey City University School of Business – Finance, is interested in developing a relationship with a superior instructor with high professional standards to serve as an International Adjunct Faculty commencing September 1, 2017.
- Candidates will have preferred expertise in the following: real estate, data science, compliance, risk management. All areas of finance will be considered.
- Candidates must be available and eligible to travel to China during the fall and spring semesters and summer sessions for extended periods of time.
- Experience studying/living/working abroad.
- 5 years of teaching experience preferred
- A strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research.
- Ability to teach both basic and upper level undergraduate and graduate courses
- Maintain scholarly engagement in their respective field
An earned doctorate in Finance or related field. In extraordinary cases, as determined by the university, a Master’s degree in the field of study will be considered, along with extensive professional experience and knowledge in the field.
Candidates who speak English and Chinese are encouraged to apply.
To be considered please submit your application, a current CV including a list of three references with contact information and cover letter via electronic submission: http://www.njcu.edu/jobs-njcu
New Jersey City University is an equal opportunity institution. Applications from women and underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged.