SALARY RANGE: $76,585 to $82,706 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus / Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Curriculum Officer is responsible for providing oversight, coordination and administrative support regarding the preparation and maintenance of curriculum information and related publications, residential activities, Faculty course review processes, Unit Guides, Textbooks and secretariat services to assigned Faculty committees or working parties.
This will include:
- Coordinating the Faculty’s curriculum-related information on all systems
- Coordinating the curriculum content of the Faculty’s contribution to University and external publications ensuring consistency of procedures and integrity of information across the Faculty
- Coordinating the administrative activities for the Faculty’s residential units
- Developing and implementing, in conjunction with the Coordinator, Curriculum, Faculty processes to support course introductions, major course reviews and revisions, Unit Guides and Textbooks
- A tertiary degree with subsequent relevant work experience or a combination of extensive, relevant experience, training and specialist knowledge in a tertiary education organisation
- Administrative experience in a tertiary environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of academic and administrative policies and procedures
- Proven experience in servicing committees
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Wendy Miles, tel: +61 3 5227 3070, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 10 September 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.