Research and Teaching Staff - Center for Research on Sino-Foreign Universities
Closing Date: 22 September 2017
Contract Status: Full-time
Salary & Benefits: RMB139,000 to RMB 197,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
- PhD degree in politics, philosophy, law, history, education or related discipline of social science;
- CET 6 or equivalent;
- Strong communication skills in English;
- IT skills in software application, courseware production;
- Experience of relevant teaching work;
- Ability of research and innovation;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- 20 minutes of trial lecture required as part of the interview process.
- Applicants with professional qualification preferable;
- Ability to deliver lessons in English ;
- Applicants with published articles or research projects preferable.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach Chinese Culture Courses;
- Plan, organize and manage course-related social practice;
- Build subject (including compiling textbook, building featured-courses, etc);
- Research and explore teaching methods;
- Lecture on national policy and situations;
- Participate in project research of CRSFU;
- Deal with party affairs work;
- Other responsibilities as assigned, e.g. admissions, invigilation, etc;
- Participate in training and staff development schemes as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- Maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed and forms part of the contract of employment.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Permanent Education Teaching Fellowships jobs in China
- Permanent History, Philosophy & Theology Teaching Fellowships jobs in China
- Permanent Politics & International Studies Teaching Fellowships jobs in China
- Permanent Social Sciences Teaching Fellowships jobs in China
- Permanent Arts & Humanities Teaching Fellowships jobs in China