Lecturer in Rural Health
- Full Time, Fixed Term (until December 2021)
- Level B – $92,117 to $109,391 p.a. (Plus 17% Superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo, Orange or Wagga Wagga
The Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health (UDRH) is led by the Charles Sturt University and is based in the footprint of the Riverina and Central West of New South Wales.
The key activities of the UDRH are:
- Raising the aspiration and success of Indigenous and rural students from the outer regional and remote footprint of the UDRH;
- Growing capacity for collaborative quality community-led rural clinical training, particularly in smaller regional communities and across expanded practice areas;
- Conducting research to enhance the health of rural Australians; and
- Fostering the development of future rural health capabilities in graduates by developing new multidisciplinary resources and training programs.
The Lecturer in Rural Health (Clinical Educator) will be a key staff member in the Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health developing and delivering quality rural clinical training experiences for health professional students, conducting research that impacts on rural health and delivering UDRH projects. The position will involve extensive engagement with the health care community, Faculties and Schools, and partners in the UDRH to develop capacity for quality clinical training in existing, and new and expanded settings. Applicants with a health professional background in either a clinical and/or academic capacity are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria listed in the position description.
Open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants that hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applications close: 17 September 2017