- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Research Analysis, Performance and Profile Office (RAPPO) provides data and analytics support to the Executive Director (Research), the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research), and more broadly to the University Executive, and the Division of Research on the University’s research activity and performance, and its position in various world university rankings systems. RAPPO is also responsible for coordinating and managing the University’s submissions for the Excellence in Research in Australia (ERA) data collection.
About the role
- Hourly Rate: $44.33 plus 9.5% Superannuation
- Up to 35 hours a week
The Project Administrator is responsible for supporting the delivery of UNSW’s ERA 2018 data submission to the Australian Research Council. This includes reviewing research data for compliance with ERA business rules, data acquisition and cleansing services, performing user acceptance testing, and high-level customer support to users.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Relevant qualifications or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and / or experience.
- Strong technical and computing skills (including MS Outlook, spreadsheets, and databases) and proficient in the use and administration of online systems and databases.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of clients in oral and written form.
- Ability to independently manage competing priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and within a team.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
If you are interested in this role, please email your application to Thomas Chow including a cover letter, resume, and a document addressing the selection criteria listed above.
Thomas Chow, Acting Director, Research Analysis, Performance and Profile Office
T: (61 2) 9385 8165