Academic Staff in Business, Management and Economics
6 days left
- Full Time
The Faculty of Business and Economics at Macquarie produces ground breaking and impactful research, educates future leaders, and takes pride in an integrated curriculum that develops comprehensive skill sets. The faculty’s courses are recognised by key industry bodies and include the country’s longest-running and most highly regarded actuarial studies program, as well as respected programs in accounting and finance.
At an institutional level, Macquarie is ranked among the top two per cent of universities in the world and enjoys a 5-star QS rating. Located in the heart of Australia’s largest business precinct, Macquarie brings together 40,000 students and 3000 staff in one thriving hub of discovery.
With the appointment of a new Executive Dean – Professor Stephen Brammer – the Faculty of Business and Economics is undergoing an exciting period of integration, collaboration and growth. We are, therefore, seeking outstanding academic staff at all levels and in all fields of business, management and economics to join us.
If you share our passion for innovation and excellence in business education and you want a world-class career, we invite you to join us.
Opportunities exist across each of our departments: Accounting and Corporate Governance, Applied Finance and Actuarial Studies, Economics and Marketing and Management, as well as in the Macquarie University Graduate School of Management.
Particular priorities for recruitment include:
- Entrepreneurship and innovation, strategic management, leadership, international business, human resource management, business analytics
- Urban and regional economics, environmental/ecological economics, public economics, political economy, law and economics
- Marketing, marketing strategy, brand strategy, new product and service development
- Accounting and data analytics, capital market accounting, corporate financial reporting and ethics, management control systems
- Environmental finance, corporate finance, investments, actuarial statistics and modelling, insurance, superannuation
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1 OCTOBER 2017.
For informal enquiries, contact Professor Stephen Brammer, Executive Dean, Faculty of Business and Economics, at email@example.com
Macquarie University is an EO Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); Indigenous Australians, people who identify as GLBTI; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications need to be submitted through the Macquarie University online recruitment system. Where circumstances such as disability or remote location prohibit your access to our online system please contact the enquiries person listed in this advertisement for assistance.